I watched the movie last night, it wasn't good. Jane didn't bother. I give it 2 thumbs down!
Saturday, March 23, 2002
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- My workweek was a good one. It was better than Ja...
- Survivor is on. Jane, Ellen, and Sarah are watchi...
- I unwittingly left my calendar book at walmart yes...
- Just came back from piano lessons. Ellen and Sara...
- Jane's parents, brother Tim, and fiance Kiely visi...
- The concealed weapon bill failed, blocked by the d...
- So funny, Ellen woke before 6 am today and found t...
- Concealed Carry Bill: I support it. I just wish ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home