It was a warm day working on an outside home project at the Taylor's. Lit some firecrackers during the hot afternoon. Then soaked in Carina's neighbor's pool for awhile. Ellen and Sarah are staying overnight at Marley and Maya's tonight. We went to a barbecue and were all going to go home when the girls asked if they could spend the night. It was fine with us...so Jane and I came home and watched Mad t.v. I liked the stuart skit. He is always so funny. Need to get to bed. later..
Saturday, June 29, 2002
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- Jane went biking with Carina. I took the girls ov...
- The last few days have been hot and humid. It see...
- Work was good today, came home and worked on the g...
- Today was a good day at work. A little stressful ...
- Today I rode my bike to stevens point, rented a ca...
- Jane went to the cities to look for a wedding dres...
- I was home with Sarah today. She had a fever. I ...
- I had a migraine this evening. I hate getting tho...
- Bummer, I wanted Neleh to win on Survivor. I ba...
- Watched the movie behind enemy lines, it was good....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home