Work was good today, came home and worked on the gutter project....it was very humid. Nothing much going on. later.
Monday, June 17, 2002
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- Today was a good day at work. A little stressful ...
- Today I rode my bike to stevens point, rented a ca...
- Jane went to the cities to look for a wedding dres...
- I was home with Sarah today. She had a fever. I ...
- I had a migraine this evening. I hate getting tho...
- Bummer, I wanted Neleh to win on Survivor. I ba...
- Watched the movie behind enemy lines, it was good....
- The workweek went by fast. Glad the weekend is he...
- Work was good today. I was cutting some cantaloup...
- I'm not big on any holidays like Easter or Christm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home