Monday, May 13, 2002

Work was good today. I was cutting some cantaloupe for the girls and I cut my finger. How clumsy. That made me remember when I got the Chicago Cutlery set for Kris and Mike when they lived in Elk Mound. Kris put the new knifes in the sink to wash them and right away cut her finger. I felt badly....

Ellen, Sarah, and Jane are watching Fear Factor. That is another show besides Survivor that they like to watch. I have some work that I brought home. I will do a little of that and then probably watch Ally McBeal.....NOT!!!! I don't like that show.

I thought Bob would have answered his question of the week by now. Since he hasn't, I was thinking of changing his answer to his "me time" I will give him one more day before I edit it.

We got our bonus at work. It was it was a little more than I expected, but not as much as I hoped for. Still it was good.

Later,
ron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home