Saturday, April 20, 2002

The weather was nice today. I had a long Thursday and Friday. I actually added 3 more inspections to my agenda by calling into the office and finding more. I was able to look at 20 total properties. I dropped the camera off a 2 story house....broke it. I went to target and found a nice replacement for not too much $$$. That took about 25 minutes out of an already busy day. I took approximately 480 pictures on 19 rolls. Got to chat with a whole bunch of different people....some very nice, some bitter assholes. I was able to catch the end of survivor, I'm glad john is gone....I kind of liked it when he wimpered that he wasn't going to be able to retire, but that he's proud that he made it to the jury.

Mowed the grass today, cleaned up the snow blower and stored it in the back of the garage. Jane and Ellen when to a baby shower today; Sarah went to a birthday party. Now I will veg out and later watch mad tv, hopefully to see stuart...someone worthy had to replace my funny chris farley, later, ron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home