Happy Birthday to Kris!!!!!.....From Ellen, Sarah, Jane, and Ron.
Sunday, April 07, 2002
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- For Sale: 1996 Ford Explorer, or 1997 VW Passat, o...
- I stayed home with Sarah today. She is sick, flu ...
- I forgot to mention a funny situation with the gir...
- My b.i.l. ( brother in law), or Jane's brother, T...
- I returned the dumb movie yesterday and picked up ...
- I watched the movie last night, it wasn't good. J...
- My workweek was a good one. It was better than Ja...
- Survivor is on. Jane, Ellen, and Sarah are watchi...
- I unwittingly left my calendar book at walmart yes...
- Just came back from piano lessons. Ellen and Sara...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home