It was a great day at work! Jane is at conferences for her students from 3:30 to 8:00 pm. Since she is at school, it worked out that Ellen and Sarah got home before I left work. I called home at around 4:00. Ellen answered and I asked her what she was doing. She said watching cartoons. I asked her what Sarah was doing. She said sitting right next to her watching cartoons. Then Ellen piped up...she said, Dad do you get to call anybody, anytime you want? This caught me off guard....I said yeah.., basically.., why? She said "I just wanted to know, goodbye".
Both Ellen and Sarah practiced the piano tonight. Sarah wanted to practice her song only twice. I insisted she practice it 5 times. She said she won't, she'll do it only twice. I told her we may have to skip Survivor tonight.....(YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO SARAH)...she said OK!, I'LL DO IT!! She played the song 4 times and she did a great job, we stopped after the 4th time.
For Kris's sake, My favorite color is green.
I make sure I separate my longer stories so your eyes don't dry out while you're reading it. Do you ever notice that when you read a longer blog story that your eyes start to dry out?....Maybe it's just my eyes. Does this happen to anybody else?
I learned through my spouse that my question of the week was not provocative enough. If you will notice, there are not ANY comments after anybody's answers. I hope my drying eye question develops a few comments. I know Jane will comment...won't you?
And Kris is correct, un-added blogs are like reading the same magazine over and over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home