Kind of hectic week at work, some meetings and got new computers. The transition to new computers was fine but they sat us in a class for 2 hrs. going over the changes. I barely even noticed any changes.
I was able to put out a few fires throughout the week, had one dept. of insurance complaint. answered that and now it is behind me. I am tentatively planning on another trip to racine again on 5-10. i already have 8-9 home inspects lined up to view. If I get anymore, i'll have to stay more than one day.
also, looking forward to the company bonus...we know we're getting one, the question is how big? Hopefully we will know in less than a week. this is slated to be the top branch company bonus for any region except one.
I took the girls to Jane's mom and dad's last night. they didn't have school today so that is why. I was really tired after the drive back. Jane and I are supposed to be taking a walk right now, but she is napping. I will wake her to see if she wants to bike ride instead.
We will pick up the girls tomorrow. Tonight we will watch the movie spy games. If jane doesn't go walking, i will do some target practice with the 9mm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home