The workweek went by fast. Glad the weekend is here. May ride my motorcycle this weekend....with the weather, I will have to dress warm. Jane just mowed the lawn. It needed to be mowed about a week ago. Can anyone relate to that? Do you remember the hell trying to get the lawn mowed at the farm? How did we cut that anyway, did we borrow the rotary manual mower from grandpa? We must have because I don't remember any mowers working on the farm.
Sarah was funny this morning before school; she was grossing me out by sticking her tooth outward with her tongue. After of a couple pushes, her tooth came out all the way. She said, "Awesome!!!" It didn't even hurt...I want all my teeth to come out this way!!!"
I got the movie Behind Enemy Lines. I've been looking forward to watching this movie for awhile. I hope it is good.
I am relieved that Jane's dad's surgery went well and he is starting to recover :-}
later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home