Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I am going to racine late thursday to visit some claim damage. I will stay in a hotel, check out about 8-9 properties and then head up north to menasha to visit 2 properties and then maybe swing through the stevens point area to check another one if I have time.

Jane has her triathalon this weekend. It is near chicago. She will be going with some other people from up here....one of them being carina. I give her credit for doing this. I just can't believe she is going to do a triathalon and watch the kids at the same time (just kidding Jane)...You can leave them home.

I am glad the weather is less humid. It sure was a needed break.

I just rambled in the hot topic area. I just have a strong position about our freedoms and the enormous looming threats that are out there. It's not just in iraq or north korea, it is here, in the united states....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home