Saturday, July 13, 2002

The inspects were good. got a little behind and arrived home late to some shoes of mine laying in the driveway. I think its because my feet smell???

Mattman and I will take the girls swimming tomorrow at the Logan pool. I had some close calls with cops there and back. I was going through a smaller town on the way there and a car in front of me was doing 40 in a 25, (so was I) and the cop gunned her and turned around immediately behind me and turned the lights on. I knew he was going after her, because he almost tried to do a turn-around in front of me. I of course stopped and let him go right by. I tried to keep the speed at only about 10 or so over the limit.

Good luck to Jane and Carina on their triathalon...they leave tomorrow. They are going with "the group" from the Y.

Sunday, I will leave the kids at Melissa and Shawns place so we can go to eau claire and paint the trim on his rental property he is getting ready to sell. That will be fun. later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home