.
Thursday, September 26, 2002
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- I will be going to columbus oh for some training n...
- Jane is in G.B. preparing for Anissa's wedding. W...
- It's nice to have today off from work. I will fin...
- Was visiting the in-laws this past weekend. It wa...
- Sunday, went to Alisia's baptism, then went to mik...
- Our garage is clean!!! It still need to be worked...
- We were going to visit the Pahl's today and go to ...
- At the in-laws at this time. J&J just started the...
- I'm taking the entire next week off as a vacation....
- The weekend was good. I have a lot of common sens...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home