I will be going to columbus oh for some training next week. I plan to go to Jane's bother's home on Sunday, fly out early monday morning, around 6am, then shop for dresses, hats, and other winter apparell. Not!! I will probably be doing some commercial insurance studying since that is what I am down there for, commercial ins. training.
Oktoberfest is this weekend and all week. We will be watching the parade on Saturday morning in our usual spot. Jane started a new project...changing the flooring in the downstairs...not only that, changing the stairs, removing a closet, redoing some walls (and ceiling) and adding a wall bookshelf. We will be working on that this weekend before I leave.
I think the "axis of evil" statement bush made is one of the best statements this country made since "reaganomic, trickle-down-economics" the trikle worked well in the 80's and the axis of evil is showing some positive results...results that Iran is listening to their potential destiny if they don't straighten out. Also, nkorea is making some strides in a positive direction.
At first I thought the axis statement was too harsh but it has been clearly heard ....it needed to be said a long time ago.
ok kris....is this a good enough update or do you want me to update the design of my blog page???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home