Jane and the kids are at obedience training for dudley. BTW, when is Linda moving North?????
It was a good day at work, I should have ridden the cycle. I probably will tomorrow. On sunday, I helped a friend paint part of his home in Eau Claire, he has lived in La Crosse for two years and is finally getting around to selling it. He is a good friend and it was great to catch up on a lot of things. A highlight of the day was stopping and finding a place that had some left over fireworks. I purchased almost 2 paper shopping bags of entertainment. That night, at Shawn and Melissa's house we lit a considerable amount of fireworks, drank a few beers, and made smores over a campfire. The kids also collected fireflies with a net to store in a jar. Everyone had a good time.
Jane remained at home sleeping during the fireworks. She was wiped out from the triathalon. She did a great job. I am happy to hear she finished in a good time and that the swim was a good one for her. I also prayed the bike tires weren't flat by the time she was ready to do the bike portion. (I was worried because I changed the tube just 2 days before.) later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home