It's nice to have today off from work. I will finish staining the deck today. Will attempt to fix 2 blinds in the family room and then we will pick up a digital camera. I am not completely sold on a digital camera, but we will see. I still like the regular cameras.
We have a digital camera for work and it sucks. The down fall of that camera is that it doesn't hold many picture, it stored them to a floppy (limited space) and we don't have an easy way of attaching digital photos to a file...it is actually easier to attach regular photos to the file.
The other night, went to the driving range with Shawn, hit a large bucket of balls and drank some beer. It was a good time.
One more thing I need to get done today is put up trim wood around one of the windows in the sunroom.
Jane and Carina are on a bike ride currently.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home