I'm taking the entire next week off as a vacation..maybe we will do a trip. We will see what develops.
Wednesday, July 31, 2002
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- The weekend was good. I have a lot of common sens...
- Jane and the kids are at obedience training for du...
- The inspects were good. got a little behind and a...
- I am going to racine late thursday to visit some c...
- It was a warm day working on an outside home proj...
- Jane went biking with Carina. I took the girls ov...
- The last few days have been hot and humid. It see...
- Work was good today, came home and worked on the g...
- Today was a good day at work. A little stressful ...
- Today I rode my bike to stevens point, rented a ca...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home