The day to vote is coming up soon, Novemeber 5th. On, Monday, if I remember, I will call to see how I can arrange to vote by absentee ballot. I've found that to be the most efficient way to vote.
Jane has done a nice job with the lower level of the house so far. I would say it has a lot better atmophere now. Jane's also making a nice looking quilt. I will have to set up the stuff on the computer for the digital camera so she can post a picture of it.
Ellen and Sarah played at Maya and Marley's yesterday. They had a good time. Matt said Sarah scared the daylights out of him as she waited in silence for him to come out of the study and then startled him. She recently did that to me early one morning as I walked out of the bedroom in a half sleep state.
The fall colors are looking very nice across the street.
Tim, the boat is winterized (we think). The motorcycle is not...I have no idea when it will be.
I watched the movie the count of monte cristo. It was good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home