Saturday, November 23, 2002

Thanks everybody for all your support. It really means a lot to us. I just want everybody to know that no matter what happens, Jane and I will always have a family consisting of both Ellen and Sarah, in which Jane and I will actively participate. We will be as good parents and friends possible for Ellen and Sarah. Although a marriage is dissolved, our family is not.

I want everybody to know that Jane is still the wonderful person she has always been. She has changed over the time I have known her but that change has been good....it's been good for me, good for the girls, and good for her. I have changed over the time I have been with her too. That change has been good. She will always want the best for the girls and me. I, in turn, will want the best for her too.

I know that this information may be uncomfortable for some of my family. It doesn't have to be. A lot of people have an idea that divorce is a bad thing....I used to think that. It can be. In our case, it is a good and welcome event that will benefit everybody involved, including our children.

Remember, Jane will always be the mother of Ellen and Sarah....she will always be a part of my family, only in a changed way. You are welcome to call call her, welcome her as a friend and part of the family, and acknowledge her as someone that I will continue to love and respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home