Friday, January 24, 2003

I have been in the apartment for about 10 days. Almost the entire apartment is organized and looks liked it lived in. It is a very comfortable place. I am on the list for a 2 bedroom apartment which should be available by March.

I am excited since the girls will be with me tomorrow until Sunday. I look forward to seeing them!

Tonight, after this blog message, I plan on reading for awhile. Work was hectic today, I may take a couple of hours to go into work tomorrow to organize and catch up before Ellen and Sarah come out.

Ellen, Sarah, and I do have plans to visit the Roska's during valentine's day weekend. Tim and Kiely will be there too, I believe.

Tim, we did encourage you to have the surgery. Both Jane and I recommended it to everybody we talked to. We were and are very pleased about our surgery. It is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home