Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I got my apartment keys today, I moved over some stuff already too. I will take another load over tomorrow, maybe even two loads. Then my first night there will be on the 15th. I am looking forward to it. The girls were able to see it. There are still excited. Jane saw it too. It will be a very good place. I will invite people there when I am all settled. The nice thing about the place is that it has heated underground parking. there is a workout room and also a family room.
Tim had laser surgery. It apparently went well. He was given enough valium to put down a buffalo for 12-18 hrs. funny story, Tim! That really made me laugh. I hope all the wedding planning is going well. That's coming up fast... Also, thanks for the books, and the generous gift of cash. I would never have suspected you could print it to look so real. It's accepted at all fine merchants all over the state. Tim did you get the suspicious brown envelope I sent? Hopefully, it got past the dogs at the post office.
Linda, have you tried any date seeking suggestions that we talked about?
Julie, how do I put in an order for one of your quilts? At christmas, I really liked the quilt gift you made. I will pay you for the fabric, time, and labor (and putting up with Jason if he doesn't get all your attention while it is being made) if you would consider making one for me. I will miss the quilts made by Nancy for the girls in my new place. (i use ellen and sarah's all the time while reading) Also, thank you Jason and Julie for the excellent gifts for christmas. This isn't the appropriate place to put a thank you but at this point, it is the only place I can until I get a little more organized with the life changes.
Talking about thanking people, John and Nancy thanks for the cook ware and knife set. I already have it in the apartment. I couldn't have asked for better gifts. they were perfect. and the phone too. I don't have a number yet, but will share that with people as soon as I find it out. In the meantime if you want to reach me, just call 608-781-4713 or work 800-492-5246, #8687
Karen, I am upset about getting a pair of L women's underwear, at least you could have included a gift receipt so I could change them for a medium. Thank you for the glasses and the beer. the beer was yummy good. Steve appears to be a great guy....I approve (if you really care about my opinion)
Kris, Thanks for hosting the gathering at your place,...Oh, Mike too. It was a good time. Everybody had a good time, including kids... Also, everybody else, thanks for all coming out and visiting. The games were fun and the converstation was interesting, especially with John and Karen.
Mr. right-wing conservative, Bob, what's going on with the president's stimulus package, do you agree or disagree with its content?
I will update in a few days.
Ron.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home