Ellen and Sarah visited T&K, with Jane in St Paul. Their plans included going to the children's science museum....I hope they had a good time.
I was able to set up the stereo in the apartment, cleaned then entire place and did laundry all weekend. I even ironed some of my work shirts and pants.
I had invited a date over for dinner and a movie. It was an overall good time :-), We made dinner and after that were able to watch a movie in the family room.
It's good to hear that Mike is feeling better from his situation. Good thing for doctor's ....and nurses..... ;-)
T&K, I hope the visitors you had over kept you on your toes. Did you have any extra dogs to watch?
Julie, Thanks for letting me place the order for a quilt. I look forward to your design, patterns, and size.
Ellen and Sarah, I miss you!!!!!
John and Nancy, don't forget Tim and I will be there next weekend (is the keg full?)
Before T&K's wedding, I have made tentative plans with Tom and Judy to be out there on Monday through Wednesday. I intend to ride my Honda out there, and then to to ride to Montana for the wedding.
Does anybody ever make a meal and forget to serve the second main part of the meal. Jane, any comments??? I entirely forgot the salad. It all worked out anyway.....
I have not had any signs from Mark and David in the last few days. I think since the door lock was adjusted, they have not had access to my apartment. Only time will tell, and they seem to be more active when Ellen and Sarah visit.
Anyway, I am tired. I want to go to work a little early tomorrow to catch up on the messy desk I left on Friday. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home