Sunday, February 23, 2003

I was busy this week with meetings and commitments at work. The prior weekend has some adventures to it that involved the girls. The adventures were mostly due to tired children with a little bit of change going on. I am pleased to hear that Jane and her girlfriend, Holly, had a good vacation in FL.....Jane you deserve it!

I made a fairly important financial investment in a personal organizer. The palm tungsten is supposed to help me get organized and hopefully help me keep my sanity. Besides being very helpful to organize, input data, and other cool things, it is fun to use. Tim, John ----how are your units working out for you? The best site that I found was Avantgo for the cnn and usatoday briefs. Tim, apparently there is so much more to it than I know. I will have some questions once I am ready to expand with it.

There is someone that I have been spending some quality time with... :- ) Her name is Deb and I look forward to spending more and more time with her. To summarize everything about her....she is wonderful. The really cool thing is that I think she likes me... I recently met her dad, Pat; brother, Don; and some others in her family. (I hope they have a better impression of me than Corey does, because I do have a job, but I am not really qualified to practice medicine at this point) ; - )

The visit with John and Nancy (and Tim and Kiely) was a good one. The kids had an incredibly fun time sledding (and visiting), I think so did Tim, Kiely, and me. The kids were so, sooooo worn out from the weekend. John and Nancy, thank you, thank you for your generous and welcoming invitation to us. Ellen, Sarah, and I are appreciative of that. I hope our additions and changes to the family will continue to be accepted by both of you. I know it can be hard, especially when the experiences are new and different. I think I can speak for both Jane and myself that we have never been happier in our lives.

Some would speculate that Bailey will have puppies in the summer. What does Bailey do that would get her in so much trouble? That reminds me.....I remember the Borsheim's calling last summer to say Dudley was stuck on their 2nd story patio and he couldn't get down....could that call could have been initiated because dudley would not stop barking and because it was around midnight??? I always wondered if it would easier with 2 dogs instead of just one. Does anyone care to speculate?

Getting ready for next week, and wishing everybody the best....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home