Thursday, February 27, 2003

My birthday was uneventful....just the way I like it. what else can I say?

Deb and some of my co-workers conspired to throw a surprise birthday party for me the day before my birthday. Shawn was in the conspiracy too. He and I were going to go to a restaurant to have a few drinks. When I got there, Shawn was no where in sight....but one of my co-workers was. She said I should join them (how coincidental) That is when I knew something was up..... They had some gifts for me.... they also apparently filled Deb in on every single one of my most embarrassing moments (including all of my quirks, both true and false) But most of all,....they did a good job. ----- I would have to say I had a good birthday.

Nothing else going on. After I enter these notes, I will call E and S to say hi, then I will go biking and running. I haven't done that in over 2 weeks. Mostly because of being busy, and a couple of days ago, I had a migraine which stopped me in my tracks.

Oh, yeah....I'm still doing my own laundry. It's kind of fun except who has time to fold? and iron?? Also, I need to go grocery shopping for a few fresh food items.

signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home