Saturday, March 15, 2003

Ellen and Sarah are here this weekend. They have a new game -- game boy advance. they love the game and are good at it. The one they are playing is mario/luigi. Both are even using the guide book for help navigating.

I finally have a cell phone. I got a little flip phone with voice recognition. It's fairly cool. For anybody that is interested, my number is 608-792-2648.

We are going to Kiely's baptism on Sunday. It is in Minneapolis at 10am.

Today, I have tentative plans to pick up the motorcycle from the house, probably during the early afternoon. I can't pass up the good weather. It is supposed to be 61 degrees today. Cool, very cool.... It is going to be 62 tomorrow.

We are going up the hill behind the apartment now to pick up pine cones for Ellen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home