Thursday, March 27, 2003

I have realized that I miss Ellen and Sarah a lot when they are not here. I wish I could have them with me more often. Their visits seem so brief....

This Sunday, I take a trip to Orlando for a conference. Karla and Eric, just knowing my itinerary, I know I will not be able to travel down to see you. I am going with my boss and he already has dinner set up with other groups on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I will be somewhat required to attend. That may leave Wednesday available but I don't know for sure. I was wondering what your schedules are like, especially on Tuesday and Wednesday. I will give a call you this Saturday.

Kiely's baptism was very nice. I am glad we were invited and that we were able to attend. Thanks Tim and Kiely!

I was able to retrieve my cycle. It was very nice riding, even though it was only about 5 miles. Thanks, Deb, for helping out.

Deb is flying to CA at this very moment. She should arrive shortly. Her trip will keep her there until this Sunday.

The divorce has been filed for the minimum waiting period of 120 days. I think it reached that point last Tuesday. All we need to do is file our marriage/divorce agreement and our financial disclosure, request a court date and the divorce will be finalized. We are working out the details of the agreement. That should be completed within a week, hopefully...and then the divorce could be completed as soon as 4-11-03. Or worse case scenario, it would be finalized by 10-28-05...

thanks for answering the question for me Kris, that is exactly what my answer would have been...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home