Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Congratulations to Jane! She officially completed her Master's program and will graduate in May. Good job Jane! I know how hard it was for you to complete it. Is it ok if we call you Master Jane Kroll?... or should we call you Jane Kroll, Master?

Also, thanks to Linda, any all others who provided technical knowledge as well as encouraging support for Jane.

I am home today with Sarah who is slightly sick. I will pick up Ellen from school later today, and hopefully will be able to attend a dinner date with Shawn, Melissa, and Deb. We have been planning and rescheduling this event for many weeks and finally have a 3 hour block that will work for all of us....the difficulty is that Shawn and Deb are so busy that the timing is a little hard. We will eat at Ciatti's for dinner. Our other choice was Piggy's....we will have to set Piggy's for the next time.

work is going well. I am really, really looking forward to nice weather to ride the cycle. It seem like forever since I have been out on it....maybe if the weather is nice around Easter, I could ride it to Stevens Point.

Tim and Kiely...you wedding invitations are very nice!

later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home