Sunday, April 06, 2003

The trip to FL was good. The weather started in the 60's the first day and then reached the 70's for the last 2 days. I realized the size of disney in that area. The conferences I attended were educational. It was good getting back from the trip, the weather was quite chilly when we arrived. I missed Ellen and Sarah while I was gone. It was really nice to see them the same day that I got back.

I missed Deb too. Deb, thanks for inviting us for church, dinner, and the visit with your grandmother on Saturday.

Karla and Eric, Sorry we didn't connect while I was down there. I know you left 2 messages on my cell phone but those messages didn't show up until I was back in my service area in WI. I understand you have some pictures of your home as it's being built. If the photos are digital, would you be able to email them to me? I would like to see it.

Have a good day everyone!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home