Saturday, May 24, 2003

Ellen and Sarah are here right now. I am drinking some coffee with the hope of waking up soon.

I have some really good news.... I will be moving into a 2 bedroom apartment across the hall on May 30th. It has been a long time in the one bedroom especially when the girls visit.

Also, I purchased some land and anticipate building on it very soon. I essentially have the floor plans and where the house will sit on the lot...all I need to do is put the plans into blue print form so I can share it first of all with the excavating people and the foundation people (and of course, the credit union). I will be building it as the general contractor.

Work is still good. The Vegas trip was fun and educational.

I received a voice message from Kim. Apparently, there is a gathering at 1pm at Irving park tomorrow. I will call her now to get the details.

There is another test that I have to study and prepare for that I take this Tuesday. I estimate that I will need a total of about 6-8 hours before I am ready to take it.

later,
Ron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home