Ellen and Sarah went back to Jane and Holly's at about 4:30 today. I miss them extremely. Deb and I took them to a magician's show last night at the LAX Center. They both had a wonderful time. Sarah really gets into the crowd. She was on her feet, clapping, screaming, and even doing the wave with the crowd (Ellen too!). Sarah especially gets into it any public entertainment like that. We were sitting a little higher up and Ellen and Sarah begged us to let them gather around the stage. Oh course, we didn't have to say yes more than once. When the magician needed volunteers, Sarah jumped up and down with her hands in the air, yelling "pick me!!, Pick me!!!" Both Ellen and Sarah are so wonderful. Even though the show was good, it was especially a pleasure watching those two angels in that setting.
Work is going well. I've had some rather funny claims lately....that really makes it fun : - )
I am going to Vegas from Tue-Sat. I will be there for some Credit Union seminars.
My marital status changed on Friday...I became divorced.
Happy Birthday, Deb! ...May 3rd.
I am studying for a test tomorrow morning. I was supposed to take it Friday, but I postponed it until tomorrow.
Hoping everybody has a good week.
Ron.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home