The house plans are still being developed, I am trying not to go too big, to keep costs down, but working with those constraints are causing some problems with the MB walk-in closet. On the current blueprint the closet is a tight squeeze, so the plans are being redone.
The house will be a ranch with 3 bedrooms. I have been spending all the available free time I have cutting down and removing the trees that need to be moved so the excavating can begin. currently, my chain and bar are stuck in a tree because they got pinched. tomorrow I will free those items up and continue the unending task. I didn't think the tree part would be this difficult.
Ellen and Sarah and I, along with Deb and her son, Corey went to the onalaska fireworks on june 29. the display was good and it was cute watching ellen lay next to marley on their backs watching the display. it was also very refreshing to see (and hear sarah) with her screams of delight as a bigger and better fireworks burst entertained her. that night the girls went to bed after 11 pm, and of course the next day we slept in, I was late for work, etc.
recently Jane took the girls on an amtrack train ride from winona, mn to la crosse, wi. apparently the had a very good time.
tonight, the girls are sleeping, and I thought I would take the time to update the blog and then look up a race this saturday that ellen may participate in.
have a good day,
ron.

<< Home