Testing...
Thursday, October 28, 2004
About Me
- Name: Ron
- Location: La Crosse, WI, United States
I am the 3rd born member of a sibling family consisting of 9. I am 5 foot 8 inches and my ideal weight is 165 pounds. I like to dress wearing casual clothing that are comfortable.
Previous Posts
- The house plans are still being developed, I am tr...
- Another trip I took was on the cycle. It consiste...
- Per Karen's request, I am writing a little more ab...
- Ellen and Sarah are here right now. I am drinking...
- Ellen and Sarah went back to Jane and Holly's at a...
- This weekend was good. Ellen and Sarah were here ...
- Congratulations to Jane! She officially completed...
- The trip to FL was good. The weather started in t...
- I have realized that I miss Ellen and Sarah a lot ...
- Ellen and Sarah are here this weekend. They have ...

1 Comments:
Good to see your back on the blog. Tell us how everything is going. How are Ellen and Sarah? How's the house? You should post pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home